Sunday, August 7, 2011

Should I sell my xbox 360?

I have been getting more into Pc gaming than Xbox. And I was thinking of getting a Asus Essentio CG1330 desktop. Or a Asus G73SW laptop. I am not sure what I want just yet. But I want to sell the games that I can play on the Pc that I have for the Xbox. And I've been thinking of selling my Xbox and the 360 exclusives too. But I don't know if its worth it. None of my friends are big Pc gamers. The system I have is the original white 360 with a 120 Gb hard drive. All the games I have are: Fallout New Vegas, Mortal Kombat 9, Portal 2, Borderlands Game of the Year, Dead Space 2, Halo Reach, Cod Black Ops, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Phantasy Star Universe, Left 4 Dead 2, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Wars, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo Combat Evolved, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Crysis 2, Homefront, and Bulletstorm. So I love playing them with my friends but at the same time I am getting tired of just mostly FPSs. And I am getting into games like Rift, WoW, Amnesia, ect. The laptop I have now struggles with Rift and WoW. And I cant even play Amnesia. So I'm at a stand still with this. I can't ask my friends because they will just say stay on xbox. Also my birthday is coming up (Aug. 1st 1993). So I will get money from my parents. Just only $100-250. So I would really love your opinions on this matter. And if you think that the two computers I have up aren't all that good I would appreciate it if you would recommend others to me. Just please look at the stats of the two I want first. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment