Thursday, August 11, 2011

I am looking for practitioners in the southern oregon area who are not afraid to assitst me with revenge upon?

my ex recently left me and he is my soul mate and he has help form his sister, her friends and associates, and he is also being aided by state officials who have the nerve to thing that no matter how much i have done for him and no matter how much he owe me for all that i did do for him he has the gull to talk himself into believing that he no longer wanted to love me and he wanted to be a man whore/slutt and find other slutts to whore around with, and they seem to think that he should have that right and esp since he in not competant and i was put in charge over him by his doctor, because he is not competent, and all i get from the stupid establishment is that he has the right to, and that we can not interfier with "his rights to free choice" and that i should just except that and let him use me, and let me be controled like a pupet by him, the government, and tht so called"GOD or the COMIC" and have no power to have what or whom i want in my life and i want/need that to change, i need revenge on him for leaving and all of them for aiding me, and if possible i need him to come back. or suffer for not comming back.he is my soul mate and nobody understands that i need him to make my whole, and they dont understand that i should not be being forced to live without him. it isnt right or just,

No comments:

Post a Comment