Thursday, August 11, 2011

Help with Complex Partial Seizures?

I am a 22 year old male and I started having complex partial seizures at the age of 13. I never had any head injuries and have absolutely no clue why that they ever started but the first day I had them I probably had at Least ten. It scared me absolutely to death and I kept it a secret for a long time and finally I went to a neurologist and was diagnosed with frontal lobe complex partial seizures and was put on 2 seperate anti-seizure medications. My dosage was increased several times because of breakthrough seizures and at my peak I was on 13 pills a day (3 and 3 in the morning, 4 and 3 at night). Well in 2009 I lost 50 lbs and was totally off my medication for a year but still had seizures every few months and now I've put back on my weight and the seizures are the absolute worst that they've ever been. The symptoms are as follows- diziness, very odd tastes, lip smacking, talking out of my head, amnesia afterwards, sleepiness, depression, and panic. I don't know what to do and I'm having these 3 or 4 days out of the week. Please please help me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment