Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What do I do if I am emotionally stressted about my relationship?

I been with this wonderful girl for 6 years now. As a man I never thought I would feel this way about a woman ever in my life. I have had girlfriends before her and even though I am still young I hoenstly have this passion for her in my heart that I cannot deny and I never have. Since the beginning of our relationship she has never really shown emotion like an average female usualy does. I do not want to offend anyone I am just speaking off of my experiences and I have been with woman that have shown emotionally desire and compassion towards me while we were in a relationship but this particular girl I never saw that compasion. Resentment from falling in love with this girl and not seeing the same amount of emotion back caused me to cheat on her in the early stages of our relationship. When she chose to give me another chance which she DIDN'T HAVE TO. Even thought I swear on my life I would fight for this girl for the end not physically but emotionally. I have done everything I can provided financially been supportive in every situation that she can possibly come across and After all these years with this girl I cannot deny the feeling she gives me. I feel as if I fall in love with her for the first time I see her every time I see her. I long for her passion and just to look in her eyes. She is beyond beautiful and other man constantly hit on her all the time but that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the emotional support that I do not get from her. I vowed to myself that I would never cheat again. I communicate and talk all the time to her and I even been to therapy. I feel like I am living my life infactuted with this girl that I have dreamed about all my life to be real in front of my life but not to love me the same way I love her. I would get into more detail but I don't want to seem to obvious. Any advice anyone has will be greatly apperciated. I love this girl with all my heart and I never will give up on her. I just want to know what to do when I feel depressed and lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment