Friday, August 12, 2011

Financial Aid and college help!?

So my cousin is a little late on the whole college application process. She felt like she couldn't get into a good school and that she couldn't afford it anyways. Well I am currently enrolled into Newberry College with a Theatre scholarship for the upcoming fall semester. She hasn't taken the SAT yet, but I am signing her up for the October 1st test. She will be applying for the spring semester as an Art major. She is so talented and I am so proud of her for deciding to go to college instead of giving up. Anyways, long story short, does anyone know of any good scholarships or grants in South Carolina or any for Art majors. Also is 10kforschool.com a legit scholarship? Can anyone give me any advice on how to get her some more opportunities? if you need anymore information please just ask and I will add it... thanks so much everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment