Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What is it called when you forget recent (very recent) events, or other events?

I dont know if there is a name for this, but i am really forgetful. Not like amnesia, though. For example, sometimes i will think of events that might've happened a few minutes ago, and i wonder if it actually happened. This can happen with normal events or unusual things. i could've been brushing my teeth a few minutes ago, and i will forget that i did it. I will wonder if i did. in this case, my fresh breath is the only thing that tells me i did, in fact brush my teeth. I get the feeling that I havent done it, that i can be sure i havent, but i have, and when i think back to that event a few minuets ago it seems like a distant memory that i cant remember. Also, if i am thinking of something that is bugging me at the moment (who said what, what is that called, etc) i never seem to be able to recall it. One time i forgot what a thermometer is called, and another time who told me something just awhile ago. Im not sure if its just bad memory, but i dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment