Thursday, August 4, 2011

I eat when i am sad but my boyfriend does not understand?

ive been in a relationship for almost 2.5 years. its good. love him, just i dont feel like he understand what a relationship is. this past weekend have not seen him but he has been going out with friends and his mom ( i dont have a relationship with his mom, she hates me, completely long story). when we first got in the relationship i was going through a phase of depression where i would binge, starve myself, consume only 500 calories a day and cut myself. i had told him about this later on in the relationship about it. of course i gained back more than double the weight that i initially lost. and now i find myself eating away my sadness all the time and mostly because of my loneliness and his lack of attention towards me. i sometimes have to fight with him to see him, when we do see eachother is not about us, its about him and his family. basically im to the point where i dont know what to do. i need him to understand that this lack of attention is causing me to be depressed. just recently i had began using sleep aids and been drinking almost 5 pills a day just to fall asleep and not have to deal with me being alone. how can i make him see this without making it seem like its his fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment