Thursday, August 4, 2011

Do natural sleeping pills cause sleepwalking/amnesia?

For the last few days I have been taking natural sleeping pills containing melatonin and GABA. They work a charm, I have had issues sleeping my whole life and now finally it is (was) under control. Last night though I found myself in the pitch black awake searching for a light switch. I was feeling all over the wall and had no idea what I was doing. I thought I knew where I was but at one point i felt my hand in the toilet and i realized I was even more wrong about where I was. In a situation like this I would have begun panicing but I think the pills doped me out and I just had no concerns at the moment, although it was very confusing and kind of scary. It took me a while to figurre out where I was and how to get out of my situation because I was locked in the bathroom. It was pitch black and I couldn't open the door for a while. I got out and went to bed immediately. Was this caused by the sleeping pills and if so should I continue taking them?

No comments:

Post a Comment