Sunday, August 7, 2011

Financial aid and scholarships ?!?

I have done so much reading on financial aid but i just don't understand. How exactly does it work? Like, I need to apply for it but I may not receive it? Also, looked for several scholarships at my guidance office and i apply for many. But I also want to apply for more, but I know it's sketchy to just search them online. My neurologist said to look online for seizure scholarships because I am epileptic. She gave me a paper for one but said i could find so many others online. Where all could I find them? & other scholarships for that matter. I am planning on going to an out of state college and my family is very tight on money. My brother was diagnosed with cancer last year and we can barely afford to get by as it is now. I have a job and I am working so hard to get money but I know my best bet is to apply for a bunch of scholarships also. Help! Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment